Department of Communication and International Relations (DCIR) especially deals with international networking for research and innovation activities.
Department of Communication and International Relation (DCIR) especially deals with international networking for research and innovation activities.
DCIR often communicates with national and international entities working in the area of innovation and economic development to work in partnership. Institutions working abroad can take support from ACAIED Nepal to conduct and complete their research projects.
This department is also responsible for communicating with experts all around the world and tie up them to form a group of experts to contribute for the development of the nation.
The role and scope of DCIR includes but not limited to the following areas:
- Partnership with international organizations dedicated to research and development activities
- Communicate with experts and make program to share and disseminate their knowledge
- Conduct research and innovation activities in collaboration with partner organizations
- Organize international workshops and seminars
- Manage resource persons to provide the back up for ACAIED’s resource supply
- Co-ordinate with other international institutions to generate financial resources for the specified programs